My Blog
Hey, guys!
How about your weekend?
I went to Austin Mahone's live yesterday!
Do you know him?
Austin Mahone is an American singer and songwriter.
His famous song is "Dirty Work".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX-un4obyU0
He is from U.S. and he is 22 years old.
This picture was taken by me.
He is so cute and cool, isn't he?
His songs always makes me happy.
And I joined meet and greeting.
I took a picture with him, then he hugged me!
I said "I love you", and he said "I love you too".
I was so happy.
Thanks,
Momo


How about your weekend?
I went to Austin Mahone's live yesterday!
Do you know him?
Austin Mahone is an American singer and songwriter.
His famous song is "Dirty Work".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CX-un4obyU0
He is from U.S. and he is 22 years old.
This picture was taken by me.
He is so cute and cool, isn't he?
His songs always makes me happy.
And I joined meet and greeting.
I took a picture with him, then he hugged me!
I said "I love you", and he said "I love you too".
I was so happy.
Thanks,
Momo
コメント
コメントを投稿