My Favorite Movies
Hello, guys.
I had a cold last week.
How about you?
This time, I will introduce about my favorite movies.
Do you know "Titanic"?
Have you ever watched this movie?
The main character of this movie is Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
This is the first movie that I watched with my family.
Then I was five years old.
But I remember crying when I was watched it.
It made me so sad, but I came to like that.
Because this movie is the most famous love story.
If you read my blog and you are interested in this movie,
please do watch it.
Thanks to read.
Momo
I had a cold last week.
How about you?
This time, I will introduce about my favorite movies.
Do you know "Titanic"?
Have you ever watched this movie?
The main character of this movie is Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
This is the first movie that I watched with my family.
Then I was five years old.
But I remember crying when I was watched it.
It made me so sad, but I came to like that.
Because this movie is the most famous love story.
If you read my blog and you are interested in this movie,
please do watch it.
Thanks to read.
Momo
I have seen this movie many times... it is one of my favorite movies, too!
返信削除Thank you for your comments on your blog. Have a good summer vacation.
返信削除